Floris Alexander has over 20 years of experience within the banking, offshore finance, and legal sector. In 2015, he started Legal Floris LLC to assist non-resident and international creditors in disputes with their (offshore) bank or financial service provider. Floris holds Master’s Degrees in International Banking and Finance from the University of Salford (MSc), and International Finance and Banking Law (LLM) from the University of Liverpool, as well as Post-Master executive education qualifications in global banking and finance from Columbia University in the City of New York and Harvard Law School.
- Columbia University in the City of New York: Global Banking: Digital, Analytics, FinTech
- Harvard Law School: International Finance: Policy, Regulation and Transactions
- University of Cambridge, Judge Business School: Digital Disruption: Transformation Strategies
- University of Liverpool: Master of Laws (LLM) in International Finance and Banking Law
- University of Salford: Master of Science (MSc) in International Banking and Finance
- The Hazards of Offshore Banking for Creditors When their Bank Fails Due to Violations of AML-CTF Policy and Public Interest Concerns. Published here.
- What are the Consequences of Bank Bail-Ins For European Stakeholders and How Customers can Minimize Risk and Maximize Payout? Published here.
- Linkedin: Floris Alexander
- About.me: Floris Alexander
In the Media:
- The Kremlin Connections Behind Cyprus’s RCB Bank
- The Effects of Sanctions on Oligarchs
- Ukraine: Why Luxembourg is Struggling with Sanctions
- A new Bank of Crooks and Criminals
- Dirty Money, Bloody Murder
- International Investment Firm Ordered Shut in Bermuda
- Money laundering scandals said to reveal gaps in EU enforcement
- The Curious Case of Dr. K. and Mr. C.
- The Secrets of One of the Worlds Most Dirtiest Banks and its Powerful Western Protectors
- The UK is Already a Money Laundering Hotspot. It Could Get Worse
- Tortoise: Dirty Money